Rockland Harbor YMCA Summer Camp
BUILDING A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES!
ROCKLAND HARBOR YMCA (RHY) SUMMER CAMP
Come enjoy summer with the Rockland Harbor YMCA (RHY) Summer Day Camp where campers make new friends and gain self-confidence! Each week campers enjoy activities such as sports, games, arts & crafts, reading, swimming and weekly Tuesday field trips! RHY Summer Day Camp offers highly trained staff at a low camper-to-staff ratio making our camp a perfect choice for parents who need a fun, safe place for their children during summer break with safety being their #1 priority. Field trips subject to change due to weather and unforeseen circumstances, except Week 9, the Funtown trip.
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT:
- RHY Summer Camp is a Monday - Friday, activity based day camp for children ages 7-12.
- Campers must be entering 2nd grade through 6th grade.
- Home Base for RHY Summer Camp is at Johnson Memorial Park at Chickawaukie Pond, Rockland.
- RHY Summer Camp begins each day at 8:30 AM and ends at 3:30 PM.
- Before and After Care are available for this camp at Chickawaukie Pond for an additional fee.
- Before Care runs from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM. All campers must be checked in by YMCA Camp Staff.
- Campers in need of After Care will stay at the Home Base with care ending at 5:00 PM.
- Each week consists of art, indoor/outdoor games, reading and visits to local beaches and parks.
- Each Tuesday we will take an exciting field trip to destinations all over the State of Maine!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please stop either Y location to register your child(ren) or print the Registration Form, Summer Camp Waivers and Camp Fee Policy Agreement below and mail to the Penobscot Bay YMCA, PO Box 840, Rockport, Maine 04856. Be sure to include your child's most recent immunization records as we will need all documents to complete the registration process. Most doctor's offices are willing to fax your child's records to the Y to save you an extra step. The Y's fax number is 207.236.8458.
9 FUN-FILLED WEEKS!
- Pre-Week: June 17-21 (RHY Camp Only)
- Week One: June 24-28
- Week Two: July 1-5 (no camp Wed., July 4th)
- Week Three: July 8-12
- Week Four: July 15-19
- Week Five: July 22-26
- Week Six: July 29-August 2
- Week Seven: August 5-9
- Week Eight: August 12-16
- Week Nine: August 19-23
WEEKLY TUESDAY FIELD TRIPS!
- Damariscotta Lake
- All Play Bowling & Arcade
- Playland Adventures
- Maine Wildlife Park
- Portland Sea Dogs Baseball Game
- The Pitch
- Fort Knox & Observatory
- Popham Beach State Park
RHY SUMMER CAMP: $145/WEEK MEMBERS & PARTICIPANTS*
*Week 9 will be $155 due to a higher field trip cost
- Before is available for a rate of $15/week and After Care for a rate of $20/week
- Scholarships are available, please inquire at the Welcome Center Desk or download a Financial Assistance Form below
- Benjie Blake, Rockland Harbor YMCA (RHY) Camp Director: email@example.com | 594.0321