KNOWING YOU BETTER...SERVING YOU BEST!
new SPRING I Program Session & Winter Program Season (Continued)!
Member registration begins for all classes on February 10
Participant registration begins for all classes on February 17
We are excited to announce that we now have two program categories - Seasons and Sessions!
- All FREE classes to members now have NO program break week!
- Free classes will not have a break week unless an instructor is unavailable. We will do our best to note any exceptions within the class description.
- Our Winter Season will continue and run from December 30 - March 29.
- These classes can be found on our Winter Season program sheets.
- Our regular Spring I Session is for classes that have a member fee.
- The Spring I Session will run from February 24 - April 19.
- Program break weeks will be February 17 -24 and April 20-26.
- These classes can be found on our Spring I Session program sheets.
We are much more than just a fitness center, the Y focuses on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Regardless of your age, the Y offers programs for you! From swimming lessons to group exercise to youth sports and senior aquatics, the YMCA is here to help you get mentally, spiritually and physically fit by providing support and encouragement while also emphasizing our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Members have the option to register online!
Use our online link for quick and easy registration of your favorite programs today!
HOW LONG DO SESSIONS RUN?
Sessions generally run for 8 weeks. Typically when you register for a program, the price you pay is for the entire session, not per class.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register for a program, you can:
- Stop by the YMCA (116 Union Street, Rockport, Maine)
- Register by calling us at 207.236.3375
- Or, if you are a member, register online!
We cannot reserve space without full payment. Phone registrations can be taken with a valid Visa or MasterCard. Registrations will be accepted by mail if full payment is included
Program credits can only be issued during the first week of class minus the class taken. Credits will not be given after the first week of class unless accompanied by a doctor's note that states the participant may not attend because of a chronic medical condition.
- Participant may not attend the rest of the session.
- Credit request must be submitted within the current session.
- Credits must be used within one-year of issue date.
- Participants will be issued a credit if a class is cancelled by the Y and a make-up class cannot be offered.
Programs may be cancelled, or the Y facility may close due to uncontrollable conditions. Closing will be posted in advance when possible and announced on the local radio and TV stations as well as the Y's website, online media, Facebook pages and mobile app.