SUMMER ADVENTURES START HERE!
Is your child “too old” for summer camp? Our new Adventure Day Camp is geared for Teens and Pre-Teens who are Looking for something a little bigger from Camp. Every day, our campers will depart in the Y van separate from our other Camps. They will experience hiking, boating, swimming, climbing and group challenges. These older youth will have all of fun of a summer camp in a more mature environment. We have limited space each week.. so sign up today!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please stop either Y location to register your child(ren) or print the Registration Form below and mail to the Penobscot Bay YMCA. Be sure to include your child's most recent immunization records as we will need both documents to complete the registration process. Most doctor's offices are willing to fax your child's records to the Y to save you an extra step. The Y's fax number is 207.236.8458.
9 FUN-FILLED WEEKS!
- Week One: June 20-22 (All PBY Summer Camps being Wednesday, June 20)
- Week Two: June 25-29
- Week Three: July 2-6 (no camp Wednesday, July 4th)
- Week Four: July 9-13
- Week Five: July 16-20
- Week Six: July 23-27
- Week Seven: July 30 - August 3
- Week Eight: August 6-10
- Week Nine: August 13-17
WEDNESDAY FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Norlands Living History Center
- Monkey-C-Monkey-Do & Laser Tag
- Wild Acadia Fun Park
- Escape Room, Brunswich
- Sea Dogs Game
- Maine Wildlife Park
ADVENTURE CAMP: $160 / WEEK MEMBERS & $170 / WEEK PARTICIPANTS
- Before & After Care Available for a Flat Rate of $15/week (for each)
- 10% discount for each additional child in family who signs up!
- Scholarships are available, please inquire at our Member Service Desk
- Please visit our website or stop by for complete Camp-A-Homa information
- For more information, contact Samantha Bragg, Sports & Camping Director - 207.236.3375 or email@example.com