SUMMER ADVENTURES START HERE!
Our Adventure Day Camp is geared for Pre-Teens & Teens who love spending time with their friends and are looking for some adventure this summer! This camp is designed to give campers a new and exciting experience beyond our traditional camp programs. Every day, our campers will experience exploring the outdoors, hiking, boating, swimming, fishing, climbing and group challenges. These older youth will have all of fun of a summer camp in a more mature environment. Field trips subject to change due to weather and unforeseen circumstances, except Week 6, the Funtown trip.
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT:
- Adventure Camp is a Monday - Friday, trip based, outdoor Day Camp for children ages 11-13.
- Home Base is now located at the Camden Snow Bowl. Camp runs from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Before Care is available for this camp at the Camden Snow Bowl for an additional fee. Before Care runs from 7:00 - 8:30 AM (campers are welcome to stay with our program until camp begins at 9 AM.
- Parents who do not participate in Before Care may drop off their campers between 9:00 - 9:15 AM. All campers must be checked in by YMCA Camp Staff.
- Bus transportation to the Camden Snow Bowl is available. Campers will be picked up each morning at the Teen Center by 8:45 AM.
- Campers may be picked up at the Snow Bowl between 3:00 and 3:15 PM.
- Campers in need of After Care will be bused to the Teen Center between 2:45 and 3:00 PM. The Teen Center is a free program for kids in grades 5-12 and is open during the summer, Monday - Friday from 12:30 - 5:00 PM.
- Each week consists of outdoor exploration, team building, climbing, fishing, hiking, swimming and ecological education.
- Each Wednesday we will take a long field trip to exciting destinations all over the State of Maine!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please stop either Y location to register your child(ren) or print the Registration Form, Summer Camp Waivers and Camp Fee Policy Agreement below and mail to the Penobscot Bay YMCA, PO Box 840, Rockport, Maine 04856. Be sure to include your child's most recent immunization records as we will need all documents to complete the registration process. Most doctor's offices are willing to fax your child's records to the Y to save you an extra step. The Y's fax number is 207.236.8458.
9 FUN-FILLED WEEKS!
- Week One: June 24-28
- Week Two: July 1-5 (no camp on Wed., July 4th)
- Week Three: July 8-12
- Week Four: July 15-19
- Week Five: July 22-26
- Week Six: July 29-August 2
- Week Seven: August 5-9
- Week Eight: August 12-16
- Week Nine: August 19-23
WEDNESDAY FIELD TRIPS INCLUDE:
- North Haven Trip
- Emera Astrology Center
- Monkey C-Monkey Do
- Maine Wildlife Park
- Sea Dogs Baseball Game
- Wild Acadia Fun Park
- Seacoast Adventure
ADVENTURE CAMP: $170/WEEK MEMBERS & $175 WEEK PARTICIPANTS
*Week 6 will be $180 Members / $185 Participants due to a higher field trip cost
- Before & After Care Available for a Flat Rate of $27/week (for each)
- Scholarships are available, please inquire at our Welcome Center Desk or download a Financial Assistance Form below
- For more information, contact Samantha Bragg, Sports & Camping Director - 207.236.3375 or ext. 207 firstname.lastname@example.org